Today we wanted to share some funny, interesting, and inspiring quotes for Father’s Day. Share these with others, and let’s encourage dads and other important men in our lives this Father’s Day.
7 Fun and Inspiring Quotes for Father’s Day
- “Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him. Children born to a young man are like arrows in a warrior’s hands. How joyful is the man whose quiver is full of them! He will not be put to shame when he confronts his accusers at the city gates.” —Psalm 127:3-5
- “I want to congratulate all the men out there who are working diligently to be good fathers whether they are stepfathers, or biological fathers or just spiritual fathers.”—T.D. Jakes, Christian evangelist
- “A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society.”—Billy Graham, Christian evangelist
- “Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad.”—Anne Geddes, photographer
- “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person…he believed in me.”—Jim Valvano, basketball coach
- “When I was 18, I thought my father was pretty dumb. After a while when I got to be 21, I was amazed to find out how much he’d learned in three years.”—Frank Butler, Wild West marksman
- “It is easier for a father to have children than for children to have a real father.”—Pope John XXIII
Check out these additional great Father’s Day ideas!
For more great ideas like this in every issue, subscribe today to Children’s Ministry Magazine!