Encouraging Nursery Craft: Growing in God’s Garden
Published: April 28, 2023
Make this Growing in God’s Garden gift for parents of your toddlers and babies as a way to encourage parents to share their faith with their children.
Growing in God’s Garden
Follow these steps:
1. You’ll need one medium-size, flat coin envelope (available at discount and office supply stores) for each child.
2. Take a photo of each child in your nursery, and then create personalized seed packets, with how-to-grow instructions.
3. Trim each photo and glue it to the lower two-thirds of a coin envelope.
4. Write the child’s name across the top of each envelope where the name of a plant would usually appear.
5. On the back of the envelopes add labels that say:
“Care Instructions: Needs a lot of sunshine, hugs, and love, ‘for they are transplanted to the Lord’s own house. They flourish in the courts of our God. Even in old age; they will still produce fruit; they will remain vital and green’ (Psalm 92:13).”
Los Angeles, California
Looking for even more great ideas for Mother’s Day? Check out all our Mother’s Day posts. For even more wonderful ideas for your children’s ministry and daily posts of inspiration, follow us on Facebook!
© Group Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved. No unauthorized use or duplication permitted.