Childrensministry.com is your source for powerful children’s ministry!
The story of Group’s childrensministry.com first began nearly 30 years ago when Group published the groundbreaking Children’s Ministry Magazine in 1991 thanks to the visionary leadership of Thom and Joani Schultz. Not long afterward, childrensministry.com was born.
Today, childrensministry.com is packed with practical, authentic ministry ideas to help you become even better at what you do best—lead kids to Jesus. You’ll get sound advice and encouragement from today’s children’s ministry experts AND hundreds of ideas that’ll have kids begging to come back!
- Proven methods for recruiting, the #1 need in children’s ministry.
- Established strategies for building a healthy team.
- Culture facts and trends to keep you current with kids.
- Practical ways to make the most of your budget.
- Inspiration and encouragement when times are tough.
- Tools you need to change children’s lives forever.
You’ll love childrensministry.com because it’s:
- From Group Publishing, the creator of innovative resources you’ve come to love and trust!
- A trusted website. The articles and ideas are for children’s ministers, written by children’s ministers. We’re one of you.
- A reliable resource. Need a game, devotion, or craft right now? You’ll find creative, relevant ideas that’ll help anytime, even in a pinch.
- A coach. These articles give you access to a community of peers and mentors who’ll boost your spiritual life and equip you as a vital leader in children’s lives.
- A reminder. Childrensministry.com is more than website; we’re real people praying for you and serving you. Above all else, our team is here to encourage and inspire you.
Don’t miss out on any ideas, inspiration, and encouragement! Subscribe to our weekly e-newsletter now!