Use this preschool Bible craft to help teach kids in your ministry about God’s Power through a starry sky picture they create.
Age Level: 3 to 5
Bible Connect: God’s Power (Psalm 147:4)
- Watercolor paper,
- blue or black watercolor paint,
- water, and
- rock salt or Kosher salt
Preschool Bible Craft: Rock Solid Starry Craft on God’s Power
Kids will create a starry sky to help them understand God’s power.
Using a brush, have each child soak a piece of watercolor paper with plain water. Then add paint to the brush and paint the paper. Then let kids sprinkle salt on their papers while still wet. Set aside the papers to dry with the salt still on top. When the papers dry completely, brush off the salt. The salt soaks up the paint and will leave a starry sky on the paper.
- Have you ever tried to count the stars at night?
- How many stars do you see in the night sky?
- Do you think it would be easy or difficult to make all those stars?
- What do all those stars say about God’s power?
For more great ideas and articles like this preschool starry craft in every issue, subscribe to Children’s Ministry Magazine today.