Valentine’s Day isn’t that far away so get ready to use these top 10 ways to love your volunteers. Plan ahead and use one of these super simple ideas to let your volunteers know how much you appreciate all they do to help your ministry succeed.
Top 10 Ways to Love Your Volunteers this Valentine’s Day
- Give a gift certificate from a local restaurant with an encouraging note.
- Have children use a permanent marker to sign a thank-you T-shirt.
- Give 2 movie tickets for them to use.
- Give a small plant.
- Personalize a tote bag.
- Clean a teacher’s classroom after service.
- Fill a coffee mug with a bag of ground flavored coffee.
- Create a bulletin board that features volunteers serving children.
- Have Psalm 71:18 printed in calligraphy and framed for a volunteer: “Even when I am old and gray, do not forsake me, O God, till I declare your power to the next generation, your might to all who are to come.”
- Give Whoppers candies with this note: “Thanks for your whopper ideas!”