Valentine’s Day Craft Your Preschoolers Will Love!
Published: January 21, 2021
Try this Valentine’s Day craft with your preschool students! Cheap, easy, and a great Valentine keepsake for kids ages 3 to 5.
- a pink or white lunch bag
- a 12-inch pipe cleaner
- a 3-inch-round paper doily
- a Jesus sticker
- a red or pink marker
- cellophane tape
Preschool Valentine’s Day Craft
Have your preschoolers follow these directions to make their valentine bags:
- Keep the bag closed and cut off the folded section of the bag bottom.
- Use a marker to color the edges of the doily and paper bag.
- Fold up 2 inches of the bottom of the bag and crease in place.
- Use the sticker to attach the folded section to the bag.
- Cut out the doily center and position the opening around the sticker.
- Glue in place.
- Tape the pipe cleaner handle between the folded bag edges at the top opening of the bag. Tape the bag’s side openings closed.
- Write “Jesus loves [child’s name]” at the bottom of the bag.
- Place valentine goodies and messages in the bag.
Pilot Mountain, North Carolina
Looking for even more great Valentine’s Day ideas? Check out all our Valentine’s Day posts. And for even more ideas and daily posts of inspiration, follow us on Facebook!
© Group Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved. No unauthorized use or duplication permitted.