While the pandemic still isn’t completely behind us, many churches have reopened, or are getting ready to restart children’s ministry. Perhaps you’re ready for a fresh start, too, but aren’t sure where to begin. As a children’s ministry leader, you may be sorting through questions like:
- How can I welcome families back to church?
- What do I need to do to recruit volunteers?
- Is it time for a fresh start?
This webinar will give you the help and advice you need to reopen children’s ministry with confidence. You’ll hear from seasoned ministry leaders who’ve already reopened their doors. Tune in as these leaders share how they reopened their Sunday school ministries after COVID-19 restrictions lifted. Along the way, you’ll gain dozens of helpful tips and ideas for your own fresh start. Additionally, you’ll get practical advice for communicating with parents, putting safety protocols in place, and recruiting volunteers.
FREE and Helpful Downloads for Reopening Sunday School
This zipped file includes:
- Sunday school volunteer survey to help gauge interest in helping.
- Sample text for website announcements about reopening Sunday School.
- Social distancing calculator to help you understand safety needs within your space.
- Sample reminder poster for handwashing, temperature check, and safety protocols.
- An example of a COVID-19 safety protocol handout for parents.
*Note: When you click the link above, a zipped file will download directly to your downloads folder on your computer.
Not sure where to start with reopening Sunday school after COVID-19?
Keep it simple with Group’s newest curriculum, Simply Loved! Simply Loved takes the complication out of Sunday mornings and helps you get back to what matters most: helping kids love God and others!