Get your kids to “go for the gold” with these fun racing games and more! These are the perfect events for a Summer Bible Olympics Event.
9 Simple Stations for a Summer Bible Olympics Event
Set up these nine stations:
- Race to Jerusalem: Kids race barefoot around a course on a stick horse with donkey ears.
- Bibliathon: Kids arrange Bible books in order. (The books of the Bible are each written on a separate tongue depressor.)
- David vs. Goliath: Kids use a slingshot to hurl marshmallows at a “medieval shield” target.
- Feeding 5,000: Kids race to get the most BB-size pieces out of a paper towel.
- Road to Damascus: Kids each sit on a skateboard and pull themselves along with a rope.
- Strong as Samson?: Kids pull a heavy weight attached to a rope.
- Noah Needs Help: Kids race to see how many stuffed animals they can move from one box to another, using a long-handle grabber (available in most novelty stores).
- Happy Birthday, Jesus: Kids put out a candle with a water gun.
- Goin’ Fishin’: Kids “fish” for paper fish with magnets on them, using a small fishing pole with a magnet on its end.
We gave ribbons to the winners of the most categories in each age division. We also gave each participant a lollipop. This was extremely successful with our kids!