These Christmas Census Questions help your family better understand the census Mary and Joseph participated in.
Christmas Census Questions
Read aloud Luke 2:1-5 to see how Mary and Joseph had to travel for the census. Then answer the following questions as a family.
- How many people live in our house?
- What’s the age of the youngest person in our house?
- What’s the age of the oldest child in our house?
- Why do we have Bibles in our house?
- What’s the best thing about our family?
- What do we like about our family praying together?
- What’s our favorite thing about Christmas?
- What’s each person’s favorite Christmas decoration?
- When are the best times for our family to talk about God?
- How does our family’s faith help us at school or work?
- What’s something you’re thankful to God for today?