Snow is starting to melt, the sun is starting to shine, and we all know spring is right around the corner. It’s a great time of year, especially for those in children’s ministry, and here are some reasons why…
Take an extra $5 off the already discounted rate!
$5 OFF: CHILDREN'S MINISTRY MAGAZINE
Subscribe now or renew now and get a 1-year subscription for only $19.
1. Flowers! Seasonal seeds make a great gift for kids and parents. Use gift tags with packets of seeds to help kids discover we’re God’s flowers.
2. Outside Play! Playing outdoors with your kids is so much fun that I’ve blogged about it twice. Follow these links for ideas on great games best played outside your church… here.
3. Spring Cleaning! It’s time for some organization. It doesn’t take a lot of work to give your ministry a makeover.
4. New Life! Now’s a great time to bring in new volunteers and to take some time to re-energize your current team! Here are 12 ways to kickstart your ministry’s energy into overdrive.
5. Easter! The very best thing about spring! If you’re looking for activities, lessons, games, snacks-anything Easter- we’ve got you covered.
What do you like best about spring? Let us know in the comment section below!