Listen in to this very special panel discussion featuring kidmin leaders from around the country who’ve kept their kids’ Sunday school program going during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Listen in as our kidmin panelists talk about what’s worked in their ministries and how they’ve overcome challenges resulting from the pandemic. You’ll also learn about their initial plans to continue reopening ministries as restrictions lift.
- An open discussion among CM leaders who have continued with Sunday school during COVID.
- Why they’ve kept kids’ Sunday school going, how they’ve done it, and what they’ve learned from the process.
- Plans to reopen their ministry for in-person meetings.
- Encouragement, ideas, inspiration, and how-to guidance for leaders to continue, or possibly start, using their curriculum for weekly Sunday school (whether in-person, online or other means).
- Tips for finding COVID-compatible Sunday school options and help for people struggling with adapting lessons to the constraints created by COVID-19.
- Advice for kidmin leaders struggling to keep kids and families engaged.
Like you, we are finding our way through this unprecedented moment in history. If this free webinar was helpful to you, please consider visiting group.com and purchasing one of our excellent resources for children’s ministry leaders and team members.