Get your kids to “go for the gold” with this event.
ACTIVITY LEVEL: HIGH
Set up these nine stations:
1. Race to Jerusalem-kids race barefoot around a
course on a stick horse with donkey ears.
2. Bibliathon-kids arrange Bible books in order.
(The books of the Bible are each written on a separate tongue
3. David vs. Goliath-kids use a slingshot to hurl
marshmallows at a “medieval shield” target.
4. Feeding 5,000-kids race to get the most BB-size
pieces out of a paper towel.
5. Road to Damascus-kids each sit on a skateboard
and pull themselves along with a rope.
6. Strong as Samson?-kids pull a heavy weight
attached to a rope.
7. Noah Needs Help-kids race to see how many
stuffed animals they can move from one box to another, using a
long-handle grabber (available in most novelty stores).
8. Happy Birthday, Jesus-kids put out a candle
with a water gun.
9. Goin’ Fishin’-kids “fish” for paper fish with
magnets on them, using a small fishing pole with a magnet on its
We gave ribbons to the winners of the most categories in each age
division. We also gave each participant a lollipop. This was
extremely successful with our kids!
Copyright© Group Publishing, Inc. / Children’s Ministry