Get your kids to “go for the gold” with these fun racing games and more for Summer Bible Olympics.
Set up these nine stations:
Take an extra $5 off the already discounted rate!
$5 OFF: CHILDREN'S MINISTRY MAGAZINE
Subscribe now or renew now and get a 1-year subscription for only $19.
1. Race to Jerusalem–Kids race barefoot around a course on a stick horse with donkey ears.
2. Bibliathon–Kids arrange Bible books in order. (The books of the Bible are each written on a separate tongue depressor.)
3. David vs. Goliath–Kids use a slingshot to hurl marshmallows at a “medieval shield” target.
4. Feeding 5,000–Kids race to get the most BB-size pieces out of a paper towel.
5. Road to Damascus–Kids each sit on a skateboard and pull themselves along with a rope.
6. Strong as Samson?–Kids pull a heavy weight attached to a rope.
7. Noah Needs Help–Kids race to see how many stuffed animals they can move from one box to another, using a long-handle grabber (available in most novelty stores).
8. Happy Birthday, Jesus–Kids put out a candle with a water gun.
9. Goin’ Fishin’–Kids “fish” for paper fish with magnets on them, using a small fishing pole with a magnet on its end.
We gave ribbons to the winners of the most categories in each age division. We also gave each participant a lollipop. This was extremely successful with our kids!
Copyright© Group Publishing, Inc. / Children’s Ministry Magazine