How to Bring Summer Camp to You with this FREE program!
Published: July 14, 2018
Some of the best summer childhood memories come from dusty mountain trails, wacky outdoor crafts, and silly songs sung around a campfire. The carefree, fun-focused experience of summer camp is a natural draw for kids of all ages.
Summer camp? What are you talking about? you’re thinking.
It’s obvious that kids love summer camp. But the logistics and expense might be too much for your church to handle. Never fear! You can give kids a summer camp experience without ever leaving town! These experiences help kids feel like they’re at summer camp—without all the work on your end!
Simply follow our free guide to put together a “Great Camp In” where kids get to experience 17 fantastic camp-like activities that help them explore God’s word this summer. All you need is an adventurous spirit—and kids!
Keep these pointers in mind as you plan your summer experience:
- Invite kids to attend starting at least 3 weeks prior to your camp in.
- Print all the free downloads we’ve included for projects.
- Create separate stations for the Craft Cabin, Sports Field, Friendships, Service Projects, and Mess Hall, Chapel, and Memories activities.
- Spread activities over several days rather than trying to pack everything into one or two days.
- Share kids’ projects with their parents!
- Enjoy your camp-in experience!
Download our free guide here.
Looking for more summer camp ideas? Start here! And for even more ideas and daily posts of inspiration, follow us on Facebook!
© Group Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved. No unauthorized use or duplication permitted.