Let your preschoolers make this delicious Christmas snack mix with a twist. They can each fill two bags, giving one to a friend or family member to show Jesus’ love and keeping the other.
- a large mixing bowl,
- large spoon,
- resealable plastic bags,
- scoops and measuring cups,
- red ribbons,
- and the following ingredients
- 3 cups Quaker Essentials Oatmeal Squares oatmeal cereal squares
- 2 cups pretzel sticks
- 3 cups Crispix corn-and-rice cereal
- 3 cups Wheat Chex wheat cereal squares
- 1 cup dried cherries
- 1 cup M&M’s chocolate pieces
Christmas Snack Mix Recipe for Preschoolers
Let kids mix all the ingredients in the bowl. Then have them scoop out 1 cup per bag, seal the bags, and tie a ribbon around the top with your help.
Have kids decide who they’ll give their extra treat to. As a group, pray for those people by name and then tell kids to deliver their treats after church and explain to the recipients that all the preschoolers prayed for them.