Celebrate those amazing men in your church with these 20 Father’s Day ideas for your children’s ministry. Lessons, messages, crafts, gifts, and more!
Father’s Day Children’s Messages and Lessons
- My Father, the Encourager Use this children’s message with children to focus on fathers and other men who encourage children.
- Preschool Sunday School Lesson Use this great Preschool Sunday School lesson in your Sunday school.
- Elementary Sunday School Lesson Use this great Sunday school lesson with elementary-age kids to help kids appreciate and honor their fathers.
- Preteen Sunday School Lesson Use this free Sunday school lesson with preteens to help them honor their fathers. This Sunday school lesson is based on 2 Timothy 1:1-7.
Father’s Day Celebrations
- 3 Great Ways to Celebrate Father’s Day Help the boys in your ministry cultivate positive relationships with their fathers or the special men in their lives.
- Father’s Day Picnic Invite all families (even those without fathers) to a special picnic on your church lawn or at a nearby park.
- Father’s Day Tribute Father’s Day provides a great way to celebrate both our heavenly and our earthly fathers. Try this tribute to make this day memorable.
- Father’s Day Fun Try these four fun ideas to make dads in your church feel special.
Great Gifts for Guys
- Easy Crafts for 6 Different Kinds of Dads We found 6 easy crafts you can lead kids to make in your children’s ministry. No two dads are the same!
- Father’s Day Cards Use these cards to honor the dads of little ones.
- Craft: My Father’s Tie Remember the important role that our earthly father’s play in our lives with this craft.
- Keepsake Craft Help babies and toddlers create this heartwarming keepsake for dads.
- My Little Hands Craft Have kids make this little handprint craft. Fathers will love it!
Looking for even more great ideas for Father’s Day? Check out all our Father’s Day posts.