Celebrate those amazing women in your church with these 29 Mother’s Day ideas for your children’s ministry. Lessons, messages, crafts, and more!
- 5-Point Checklist for Your Upcoming Mother’s Day Service This five-point checklist will help you cover all your bases so this day is memorable for all the right reasons.
Children’s Messages and Sunday School Lessons
- Children’s Message: Give Mom a Hand Use this children’s message: Give Mom a Hand in big church or any gathering to celebrate mothers.
- Preschool Sunday School Lesson Use this preschool Sunday school lesson in your Sunday school.
- Elementary Sunday School Lesson Use this kids Sunday school lesson with elementary-age kids in your Sunday school.
- Preteen Sunday School Lesson Use this preteen Sunday school lesson with your preteens this Sunday.
Crafts and Games
- 7 Mother’s Day Ideas Crafts, games, and more to celebrate moms.
- 3 Mother’s Day Ideas for Children’s Ministry Fruit of the Spirit, Hats Off to Mom, and a special song.
- 5 Mother’s Day Ideas for Children’s Ministry Here are five crafts your kids will love to make and give.
- Flowerpot Craft Preschoolers can create these colorful flowerpot crafts to give to the women they love.
- Mother’s Day Magnet Kids will enjoy making this special magnet for their mothers.
- Mom” Game This “Mom” Game is a fun and creative way to keep Mom close to your heart.
- Pin the Corsage on Mom Pin the Corsage on Mom is a fun activity for a celebration.
- Thanks, Mom! This craft for church is a great way to say, Thanks, Mom! And kids will learn new things!
- Mums for Moms Have kids make these colorful flowers for the special women in their lives.
- Marvelous Mom Celebration Invite mothers, grandmothers, and special female guests to accompany children to a Marvelous Mom Celebration during your Sunday school or children’s church hour.
- Mother’s Appreciation Luncheon Find out how to honor moms with this easy luncheon idea.
- Mother’s Day…Off Partner with your women’s ministry to schedule a Mother’s Day Off sometime during the week before Mother’s Day. Plus, a free printable template.