Valentine’s Day isn’t that far away so get ready to use these top 10 ways to love your volunteers. Plan ahead and use one of these ideas to let your volunteers know how much you appreciate them.
- Give a gift certificate from a local restaurant.
- Have children use a permanent marker to sign a thank-you T-shirt.
- Give 2 movie tickets.
- Give a small plant.
- Personalize a tote bag.
- Clean a teacher’s classroom.
- Fill a coffee mug with a bag of ground flavored coffee.
- Create a bulletin board that features volunteers serving children.
- Have Psalm 71:18 printed in calligraphy and framed for a volunteer: “Even when I am old and gray, do not forsake me, O God, till I declare your power to the next generation, your might to all who are to come.”
- Give Whoppers candies with this note: “Thanks for your whopper ideas!”
For more ideas, go to www.childrensministry.com/articles/thanks-a-million!