Kids will enjoy making this special gift for their mothers. Lead
kids in the following steps:
- Trace and cut out one large flower shape with three petals from
white card stock.
- Trace and cut out three small petals from white card
- Paint the large flower shape green. Paint the small petals
- Glue the three small petals to the top of the green flower
shape. Allow the green petals to show between the colored
- Curve all the petals under by bending the edges around a
- Glue a gob of glitter in the center of the petals.
- Write a greeting to your mother on the green petals, such as "I
love you, Mom."
- Glue a magnet or safety pin to the back.
-- Judith Moy San Gabriel, California
easy with Buzz -- the instant Sunday school!
Buzz makes Sunday school simple for your volunteers and
amazing for kids! With Buzz, kids can't wait to open the box to
learn God's Word! Plus, it couldn't be easier for volunteers,
because if it's in the lesson, it's in the box! Click here to find out