Lead preschoolers in the following words (do the actions in
- Follow the footpath where Jesus walked (step in place).
- Sit by the seaside where Jesus talked (sit down).
- Hold the dear children who sat on his knee (pat knees).
- See the great miracles that came to be (point to eyes).
- Hear glad praises the children raised (cup hand to ear)
- Speak with the angels who sang his praise (point to
- Feel the sweet love Jesus freely shared (cross closed fists on
- Kneel in the garden with Jesus in prayer (palms together,
Carol McAdoo Rehme
Please keep in mind that phone numbers, addresses, and
prices are subject to change.
Kids LOVE these Sunday School resources!