Lead preschoolers in the following words (do the actions in
- Follow the footpath where Jesus walked (step in place).
- Sit by the seaside where Jesus talked (sit down).
- Hold the dear children who sat on his knee (pat knees).
- See the great miracles that came to be (point to eyes).
- Hear glad praises the children raised (cup hand to ear)
- Speak with the angels who sang his praise (point to
- Feel the sweet love Jesus freely shared (cross closed fists on
- Kneel in the garden with Jesus in prayer (palms together,
Carol McAdoo Rehme
Please keep in mind that phone numbers, addresses, and
prices are subject to change.