There are only 7 things you need to do to get the most out of our KidMin Conference. Simple! Simple!
1. Come as you are. You’re welcome just as you are. Excited. Pumped. Weary. Confused. Whatever! KidMin is a safe place for you to just “be” and let God meet you.
Take an extra $5 off the already discounted rate!
$5 OFF: CHILDREN'S MINISTRY MAGAZINE
Subscribe now or renew now and get a 1-year subscription for only $19.
2. Get ready to be transformed. It’s not information that transforms us–it’s relationship. At KidMin, you get both! Awesome training in the context of relationships. Time with your peers–away from the demands of your ministry. Guaranteed: You’ll leave KidMin a different person–equipped, renewed, filled up for all God has called you to in his kingdom!
3. Connect with new and old friends. These aren’t just words we say. We organize everything we do so you can make connections with others. We create an intentional environment so even the most shy introvert finds it easy to connect with others.
4. Share your story. Sure, we have expert speakers, but you have expertise we need to hear as well. What’s happening in your ministry? What’s working? What’s not working? What’s God revealing to you? We’ll all grow together as we’re willing to be known and to know others’ stories.
5. Worship without distraction! Ahhhh….that’s the sigh of relief you’ll have because no one needs you to leave the worship time to take care of a crisis. You have no responsibilities. You can actually attend worship! Join us in worshipping our amazing God over and over and over during the conference!
6. Don’t skip any training–including precon sessions! We’ve packed our conference with tons of training opportunities. Don’t miss any. In fact, check out the precon sessions–they’re amazing! Arrive just one day early and you’ll be blown away by how much you can get at these sessions. Whatever your need is…we have something that’ll address it.
7. Eat amazing food! Yum! There are so many wonderful restaurants around KidMin. Go out and explore and find food to write home about! Enjoy!