Here are the web exclusives from the September/October 2015 issue of Children’s Ministry Magazine.
Children’s Ministry Magazine is the MOST read magazine for children’s ministry! It’s packed with practical, authentic ministry ideas to help you become even better at what you do best—lead kids to Jesus. You’ll get sound advice and encouragement from today’s children’s ministry experts, AND hundreds of ideas that’ll have kids begging to come back!
In addition to what’s in our magazines, we offer exclusive extra content, ideas, and free downloads from each issue because we want to equip you to serve families better.
So here’s some extra content from our Children’s Ministry Magazine issue from September/October 2015.
Children’s Ministry Magazine September/October 2015
- Page 31. Age Level Insights. 6-9. No more monsters, scary monsters.
- Page 32. Age Level Insights. 6-9. Check out the full reading report published by Scholastic.
- Page 35. Age Level Insights. 10-12. Borax and craft glue slime. Liquid and craft glue slime.
- Page 36. Age Level Insights. 10-12. How R.E.A.L. Learning works.
- Page 36. Age Level Insights. 10-12. Stay connected to our Facebook page!
- Page 40. Family Ministry. Scripture Cookie recipe cards.
- Page 64. Taming the Entitlement Dragon. Stay connected to our Facebook page!
Still missing out on Children’s Ministry Magazine? Then subscribe today! Plus, each subscription includes our digital magazine delivered straight to your computer or tablet. This fully loaded magazine now has even more when you get it digitally because it’s packed with links!
Head over to our “About Us” page to learn even more about Children’s Ministry Magazine.