Here are the web exclusives from the January/February 2016 issue of Children’s Ministry Magazine.
Children’s Ministry Magazine is the MOST read magazine for children’s ministry! It’s packed with practical, authentic ministry ideas to help you become even better at what you do best—lead kids to Jesus. You’ll get sound advice and encouragement from today’s children’s ministry experts, AND hundreds of ideas that’ll have kids begging to come back!
In addition to what’s in our magazines, we offer exclusive extra content, ideas, and free downloads from each issue because we want to equip you to serve families better.
So here’s some extra content from our Children’s Ministry Magazine issue from January/February 2016.
Children’s Ministry Magazine January/February 2016
- Page 22. Age Level Insights 0-2. Heart Cut-Out template.
- Page 30. Age Level Insights 6-9. L.O.V.E. bookmarks.
- Page 30. Age Level Insights 6-9. Forgiveness Shows Demonstration.
- Page 34. Age Level Insights 10-12. Heart Template.
- Page 47. The Goods. Jesus-Centered Movement.
- Page 53. Leadership. “Top Social Networks and Apps Your Kids Use.”
- Page 70. How Your Church Can Partner With Colleges or Universities. Win-Win Checklist.
- Page 77. Gamification and Your Ministry. Watch the drivers in Sweden.
- Page 77. Gamification and Your Ministry. The Gamification Framework created by Yu-Kai-Chou.
- Page 89. The Love Connection. Heart Envelope Handouts
Still missing out on Children’s Ministry Magazine? Then subscribe today! Plus, each subscription includes our digital magazine delivered straight to your computer or tablet. This fully loaded magazine now has even more when you get it digitally because it’s packed with links!
Head over to our “About Us” page to learn even more about Children’s Ministry Magazine.