October features National Sunday School Teacher
Appreciation Day and it’s a great time to say thank you to your
To show your children’s Sunday school teachers how much you
appreciate their weekly commitment of helping your children grow in
faith, give one of the following:
- An inexpensive board game and packages of microwave popcorn for
a night of home entertainment.
- A personal note written on the back of your child’s
- A bouquet of balloons with a note attached that says, “Our
family appreciates you!”
- A jar with your family’s favorite Bible verses written on
colorful strips of paper. Place this label on the outside: “A Jar
Full of Inspiration.”
- A written prayer that you commit to pray for the teacher
throughout the year.
- Your telephone number — let the teacher know you’re willing to
help with classroom extras such as preparing crafts, substituting
in your child’s class, or purchasing extra supplies.