Here are the web exclusives from the September/October 2011 issue of Children’s Ministry Magazine.
Children’s Ministry Magazine is the MOST read magazine for children’s ministry! It’s packed with practical, authentic ministry ideas to help you become even better at what you do best—lead kids to Jesus. You’ll get sound advice and encouragement from today’s children’s ministry experts, AND hundreds of ideas so kids will be begging to come back!
In addition to what’s in our magazines, we offer exclusive extra content, ideas, and free downloads from each issue because we want to equip you to serve families better.
So here’s some extra content from our Children’s Ministry Magazine issue from September/October 2011.
Web Exclusives: Children’s Ministry Magazine September/October 2011
- Page 30. Age-Level Insights 3 to 5. Separation Anxiety Letter for Parents.
- Page 72. Dream Team Casting Call. The IT Couple’s Movie.
- Page 72. Dream Team Casting Call. Two Brainstorming Games.
- Page 78. Going, Going, Gone. Beyond the First Year by Charles Arn.
- Page 102. More Than Glitter and Glue. Vitamin Drive poster.
- Page 102. More Than Glitter and Glue. Importing Restrictions on Vitamins.
Still missing out on Children’s Ministry Magazine? Then subscribe today! (Bonus: it’s free!) Plus, each subscription includes our digital magazine delivered straight to your computer or tablet. This fully loaded magazine now has even more when you get it digitally because it’s packed with links!
Want to learn more about Children’s Ministry Magazine? Visit our “About Us” page.