When was the last time you had 100 percent turnout to your volunteer training? 50 percent? 25 percent?
Don’t be discouraged! We’ve all been there! But if your volunteers don’t come to your training, how can you ensure that kids are having the very best experience in classrooms—and growing closer to Jesus?
If this is your story—struggling to get volunteers to come to trainings at your church, it’s time to get out of your church and bring them to Group’s Children’s Ministry Local Training.
Check out these five reasons you want your volunteers to attend this dynamic half-day training in your area.
- You don’t have to do the training! So you’ll be more relaxed and able to enjoy your team.
- Group is providing the training! And a Group training is a fun training! Your team will thank you for giving them such a fun time on a Saturday morning.
- You can check training off your list. You value training and know your team must be trained. You’ll be able to know you’ve done a good job getting your team to training.
- You’ll focus your team on Jesus. Serving in your children’s ministry isn’t about delivering a curriculum; it’s about drawing close to Jesus and sharing him with children. This training will help your volunteers do just that!
- Did anyone say lunch? Take your team to a free lunch at the restaurant of their choosing to continue the team-building.
Check it out today! And register soon. Seating is limited.