Here are the web exclusives from the November/December 2012 issue of Children’s Ministry Magazine.
Children’s Ministry Magazine is the MOST read magazine for children’s ministry! It’s packed with practical, authentic ministry ideas to help you become even better at what you do best—lead kids to Jesus. You’ll get sound advice and encouragement from today’s children’s ministry experts, AND hundreds of ideas so kids will begging to come back!
In addition to what’s in our magazines, we offer exclusive extra content, ideas, and free downloads from each issue because we want to equip you to serve families better.
So here’s some extra content from our Children’s Ministry Magazine issue from November/December 2012.
Web Exclusives: Children’s Ministry Magazine November/December 2012.
- Page 29. Age Level Insights 3-5. Print the “Match the Baby” memory game.
- Page 40. Reaching Out. Julie’s complete list of activities (music, prayer, art, service ideas on count down to Christmas).
- Page 44. Family Ministry. Candle-lighting devotions for families
- Page 46. Special Needs. Sample activity pages from Group’s Coloring Creations 2.
- Page 73. R.E.A.L. Impact. Extensive chart on multiple intelligences.
Still missing out on Children’s Ministry Magazine? Then subscribe today! (Bonus: it’s free!) Plus, each subscription includes our digital magazine delivered straight to your computer or tablet. This fully loaded magazine now has even more when you get it digitally because it’s packed with links!
Want to learn more about Children’s Ministry Magazine? Visit our “About Us” page.