Here are the web exclusives from the May/June 2013 issue of Children’s Ministry Magazine.
Children’s Ministry Magazine is the MOST read magazine for children’s ministry! It’s packed with practical, authentic ministry ideas to help you become even better at what you do best—lead kids to Jesus. You’ll get sound advice and encouragement from today’s children’s ministry experts, AND hundreds of ideas that’ll have kids begging to come back!
In addition to what’s in our magazines, we offer exclusive extra content, ideas, and free downloads from each issue because we want to equip you to serve families better.
So here’s some extra content from our Children’s Ministry Magazine issue from May/June 2013.
Web Exclusives: Children’s Ministry Magazine May/June 2013
- Page 23: Age Level Insights 0 – 2. Template of Fish and Jonah.
- Page 27: Age Level Insights 3-5. God’s Flower tag template.
- Page 27: Age-Level Insights 3-5. Bible Robes.
- Page 36: Age-Level Insights 10-12. Find out more about Bloom’s Taxonomy.
- Page 38: Reaching Out. How Church Can Mentor in Local Schools.
- Page 66: Lower Your Nets for Volunteers. Business card invites.
- Page 67: Lower Your Nets for Volunteers. Tips on Fostering Team Spirit.
- Page 72: 4 Social Media Blunders. Sample photo consent form.
- Page 73: 4 Social Media Blunders. How to Stay Safe and Savvy on Facebook.
- Page 85: Top Drawer Dads. Father’s Day Devotion.
- Page 91: RX for Toxic Stress. Toxic Stress.
- Page 94: The Great Camp In. Instructions to take and share with your team.
Still missing out on Children’s Ministry Magazine? Then subscribe today! (Bonus: it’s free!) Plus, each subscription includes our digital magazine delivered straight to your computer or tablet. This fully loaded magazine now has even more when you get it digitally because it’s packed with links!
Want to learn more about Children’s Ministry Magazine? Visit our “About Us” page.