Here are the web exclusives from the July/August 2010 issue of Children’s Ministry Magazine.
Children’s Ministry Magazine is the MOST read magazine for children’s ministry! It’s packed with practical, authentic ministry ideas to help you become even better at what you do best—lead kids to Jesus. You’ll get sound advice and encouragement from today’s children’s ministry experts, AND hundreds of ideas so kids will be begging to come back!
In addition to what’s in our magazines, we offer exclusive extra content, ideas, and free downloads from each issue because we want to equip you to serve families better.
So here’s some extra content from our Children’s Ministry Magazine issue from July/August 2010.
Web Exclusives: Children’s Ministry Magazine July/August 2010
- Page 27. Age-Level Insights 3 to 5. Use these sweet invitations and exchange cards for your Preschool Exchange to kick off the new year in preschool ministry!
- Page 47. Leading Volunteers. Use this guide to decipher kids learning styles in your ministry.
- Page 80. Think Tank Rethunk. Use these ideas to spark your team’s brainpower.
The Step-by-Step Guide to Brainstorming
Eight Tips for Better Brainstorming
- Page 126. Back to School Sizzle. Use these professionally designed notes to add to your back-to-school backpack project!
- Page 128. Back to School Sizzle. Give each child one of these preprinted instruction cards to make a delicious treat and then share it with a friend.
Want to learn even more about childrensministry.com? Visit our “About Us” page.
For even more ideas and daily posts of inspiration, follow us on Facebook!