Here are the web exclusives from the January/February 2012 issue of Children’s Ministry Magazine.
Children’s Ministry Magazine is the MOST read magazine for children’s ministry! It’s packed with practical, authentic ministry ideas to help you become even better at what you do best—lead kids to Jesus. You’ll get sound advice and encouragement from today’s children’s ministry experts, AND hundreds of ideas so kids will begging to come back!
In addition to what’s in our magazines, we offer exclusive extra content, ideas, and free downloads from each issue because we want to equip you to serve families better.
So here’s some extra content from our Children’s Ministry Magazine issue from January/February 2012.
Web Exclusives: Children’s Ministry Magazine January/February 2012
- Page 29. Put Zacchaeus in the Tree. Download pictures of Zacchaeus
- Page 29. Fly Frenzy Download Pharaoh clipart.
- Page 35. Games That Teach Shoe Enough; Don’t Spill the Beans; Blanket Volleyball
- Page 44. Prayers for the World. Download World map.
- Page 66. Children’s Ministry Impact on Your Church. Children’s Ministry Impact on Your Church Survey
- Page 93. Stop Using Teens in Kidmin
Minimum Grade Guidelines By Ministry Area
- Nursery: 9th grade
- Preschool: 6th grade
- 1st to 3rd grade: 8th grade
- 4th to 5th grade: 9thgrade
Grade Level Privileges and Restrictions
- Grades 6 to 7 may serve in the preschool area with children no younger than walkers.
- Grade 8 may serve in the preschool with children no younger than walkers and in 1st through 3rd grades. Teenagers may sit on the floor and play with the children, but may not pick up or hold children.
- Grades 9 through 12 may serve with children in all areas.
- Page 104. Tough Talks with Parents. Free excerpt from The Discipline Guide for Children’s Ministry
- Page 110. Peel Off Kids’ Labels. Read “The Wounded Student”
- Page 112. Peel Off Kids’ Labels. Use this devotion on labels with your volunteers.
- Page 119. A Guide to Kids’ Grief. Helpful way to talk to a child as well as actual guidelines for conducting a funeral for a child.
Still missing out on Children’s Ministry Magazine? Then subscribe today! (Bonus: it’s free!) Plus, each subscription includes our digital magazine delivered straight to your computer or tablet. This fully loaded magazine now has even more when you get it digitally because it’s packed with links!
Want to learn more about Children’s Ministry Magazine? Visit our “About Us” page.