- Cook It Give parents a recipe and shopping list for a delicious stir-fry meal they’ll cook together. Their mission: Go grocery shopping for the ingredients, then return home and cook the meal together.
- Theme It Give parents directions to the nearest theme park and instructions to ride the scariest rides there.
- Learn It Offer a one-night class on sculpting, drawing, or some other artistic endeavor. Have the couples work together to create a joint project.
- Rock It Have couples go to a concert or restaurant where they can dance, sing, and hang together in a venue full of music.
- Taste It Have couples attend a cheese tasting or cooking class.
- Exercise It Have couples go to a local recreation center and choose an activity they’ll do together — swim laps, lift weights, run, or do some other form of exercise.
For more great ideas like these in every issue, subscribe today to Children’s Ministry Magazine!