We’ve put together a collection of 48 Christian valentines that celebrate God’s love for kids. Use them at home or in your children’s ministry for Sunday school lessons and more!
Celebrate God’s Love with these 48 Christian Valentine’s Day Ideas
Messages + Lessons
- Use this children’s message to help kids know that God’s love can wrap us in comfort when we’re feeling down.
- Use this Valentine’s Day Children’s Message to show your children’s ministry kids the depth of God’s love.
- A Valentine’s Day Sunday school lesson to teach preteens about God’s loving guidelines.
- Use these five experiences to engage kids with God’s grace and care so they’ll never forget his love for them.
- FREE Preteen Sunday School Lesson for Valentine’s Day to help kids learn about God’s love.
- FREE Preschool Sunday School Lesson for Valentine’s Day.
- Kids learn how bees spread pollen–and how we can spread God’s love to others.
- This candy message object lesson is a sweet way to show children the depth of God’s love.
- Kids will enjoy this children’s message as they learn to pass on God’s love.
- Use this Kids Sunday School Lesson: Valentine’s Day to learn to show love to others.
- Use this Elementary Sunday school lesson to help kids learn about God’s love.
- A Valentine’s Day craft and object lesson that will show God’s love to someone special.
- Preschoolers can make this Valentine Heart Placemat for someone special to celebrate Valentine’s Day.
- Use this Valentine’s Day Love Arrow Pencil Topper to talk about how God is love.
- Kids can create this Valentine craft: Peekaboo Hearts just bursting with love.
- Give your congregation an opportunity to pray for the children in your ministry this Valentine’s Day with this craft.
- Kids create this necklace to share each bead of love with family and friends.
- This Valentine Hug Craft for preschoolers will make a great gift for parents or grandparents.
- Help little ones create this keepsake handprint heart for Valentine’s Day.
- Free printable to make this Proverbs 3:5 Valentine card…and four other great ideas!
- Free printable to make this glow stick Valentine card…and four other great ideas!
- What child doesn’t love a panda bear? And this one is made out of hearts!
- Kids make friendship stickers with hidden messages to encourage others.
- The dots on this Valentine’s Day Card are made with a pencil eraser. Easy peasy for kids.
- A Heart Sheep Card to say Happy Valentine’s Day to Mom from craftymorning.com.
- We love anything with handprints! Here’s a fun Valentine’s Day Tree made from kids’ handprints from coco29.com.
- No-mess Valentine Craft for Preschoolers from sundayfamily.com
- Two thumbprint heart gifts kids can make for their family from fun-a-day.com
- Kids can give these Heart-Shaped paper clips to add some love to paper projects from Sea Lemon.
- Candy-Filled Valentines from the36thavenue.com
- Kids can make this Valentine with a God’s Love Cross from snapguide.com
- Use this snack to teach kids that God can fill our hearts through the Holy Spirit.
- Kids learn that God’s love is sweeter than ever with these simple, healthy, heart-shaped watermelon drops.
- We had a Valentine breakfast to honor our volunteers in February with the theme “Touching Children’s Hearts.”
- Here’s a hearty snack for Valentine’s Day that kids will love to make in your children’s ministry!
- Help kids understand that God wants us to hold Jesus in our hearts with these cupcakes
- Encourage your church to give the children in your ministry a Prayer Valentine.
- Kids can create this gift bag to share God’s love with others.
- Use John 3:16 to create this meaningful bulletin board from mpmschoolsupplies.com
- Use American Sign Language and kids’ hands to share love from busymommymedia.com
- A Valentine’s party focused on encouraging kids to love one another as God loves them.
- Add a growing tree of hearts in your classroom.
- Sponsor a Secret Valentines program for your entire church each year.
- Lead kids in this game of Heart Tag to learn about God’s love.
- Use this Hidden in the Heart activity, a bulletin board craft idea, to celebrate Valentine’s Day.
- This is a great glowing gift from–or to–teachers from firstgradewithacherryontop.blogspot.com
- This Love Each Other song is a fun and musical activity that will teach your preschoolers to love their neighbors.
- Use this activity for Valentine’s Day to help kids know they’re special and loved.