When Valentine’s Day rolls around in February, use these 6 sweet Valentine’s Day ideas to spread love, joy, and the Word of God throughout your church.
- Craft: Heart Placemats Preschoolers can make this gift for someone special to celebrate Valentine’s Day.
- Craft: Peekabo Hearts Kids can create Valentine’s hearts just bursting with love!
- Hidden in the Heart Activity Use this bulletin board craft idea to celebrate Valentine’s Day.
- Craft: Valentine Prayer Hearts Give your congregation an opportunity to pray for the children in your ministry this Valentine’s Day.
- Heart Pretzels Snacks Here’s a fun Valentine’s snack that kids will love to make!
- Touching Children’s Hearts Breakfast We had a Valentine breakfast to honor our volunteers in February with the theme “Touching Children’s Hearts.”
Enjoy these 6 sweet Valentine’s Day ideas in your ministry!
Take an extra $5 off the already discounted rate!
$5 OFF: CHILDREN'S MINISTRY MAGAZINE
Subscribe now or renew now and get a 1-year subscription for only $19.