The KidMin Conference
is heading into its third year and we couldn't be more excited!
Recently, we asked the members of the KidMin Inside Track Team*
what they think the top five reasons are to attend
The Inside Track Team's Overall Top 5 Reasons to Come to
1. The opportunity to get away from "the everyday" and be
rejuvinated through concentrated time with God, and peers that
2. The incredible work children's ministers do is validated,
appreciated, and honored - you'll feel like a rock star!
3. Inspiration and cutting-edge ideas coming from the workshop
presenters and keynote speakers. And, loads of free resources!
You'll come away with your head, heart, and arms overflowing with
4. Accessibility to the presenters. They don't disappear after
their training sessions are finished. You can get to know them and
glean even more insight for your ministry back home.
5. An atmosphere where connection and relationship are an
intentional foundation. The opportunities for networking and
getting to know people that understand you so fully is refreshing!
You'll get to see that even though ministry can sometimes be
lonely, you're truly not alone.
We all hope to see you at KidMin 2013 this fall (October 11 -
14) in Columbus, OH and join in the fun, learning, and irreplacable
time with God!
More reasons from the Insiders:
"God creates a 'fishes and loaves' environment at KidMin. You go
home with far more than you can imagine from a four-day
- Dawn Farquhar of Indian Head, MD
"You are renewed and strengthened, because as kidmin leaders, we
are always pouring into others but the weekend caters to the
leaders' spiritual needs."
- Aris Velez of Ronkonkoma, NY
"Practical 'how tos.'"
- Mick Schultz of Cedar Rapids, IA
"Incredibly engaging teaching from REAL people who are totally
and completely accessible."
- Danielle Covert of Biggsville, IL
"Diverse range of topics applicable to your ministry; check out
what's new and noteworthy in kidmin."
- Patti Kirkland of St. Louis, MO
"Ministry-transforming workshops." "Electric, motivating,
- Alexia Lang of Lenexa, KS
"Time to dream and plan with team members."
- Chris Rechsteiner of Naperville, IL
"New connections - I have received so much help from KidMin
alumni since KidMin 2011."
- Robin Christian of Henderson, NV
"To feel that 'excitement' again working in children's
- Tina Eden of Redwood City, CA
"There's something for every shape and size. No matter where you
serve, someone is there to understand, listen, and impart wisdom
intro your life and ministry!"
- Kate Radford of Sacramento, CA
"Meaningful worship times."
- Matt Larkin of Charlotte, NC
"Your head, hands, and heart will all be filled!"
- Brook Hickle of Enumclaw, WA
*The KidMin Inside Track Team are women and men that have
attended KidMin at least once before and are the voices of
children's-ministers-in-action that pour into the conference.