- Provide families with a list of children from your church
who’ll be attending local middle schools.
- Host an information night for parents and kids to meet your
- Plan two events specifically designed for incoming middle
schoolers to meet your youth pastor and their peers.
- Send letters informing parents of when their children will
graduate into your church’s youth program.
- Have current middle schoolers call or send cards to preteens
welcoming them to the youth program.
Sioux Falls, South Dakota