- Provide families with a list of children from your church
who’ll be attending local middle schools.
- Host an information night for parents and kids to meet your
- Plan two events specifically designed for incoming middle
schoolers to meet your youth pastor and their peers.
- Send letters informing parents of when their children will
graduate into your church’s youth program.
- Have current middle schoolers call or send cards to preteens
welcoming them to the youth program.
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
For more great articles like this, subscribe to our magazine. SUMMER SALE! Only $15 for one year!
No more wasted time on newsletters parents aren’t reading! Start getting the ease and professionalism of the Parenting Christian Kids newsletter for just
$6.67 $4.99 a month. Hurry! This offer is valid for a limited time!