Play this Thanksgiving Countdown game with your family to help them focus on all they’re thankful for. You can even do one per day as you count down the days during the week before Thanksgiving day.
Have family members take turns naming…
- One gift you’ve received this year that you’re thankful for.
- Two things you’ve learned about God this year that have changed your life.
- Three things you’re thankful for about our family’s faith.
- Four things you’re thankful for about our family.
- Five experiences our family had this year that made you happy.
- Six things in creation you couldn’t live without.
- Seven people outside our family who blessed you in some way.
Also check out these 22 Thanksgiving ideas for Sunday school!