Let’s talk about taking your faith to school for kids. A brand new school year is about to begin (it’s already started in some places), and you might be wondering how to prepare your kids. How can you equip them to bring their faith along with new notebooks and fresh folders? Here are ways to prepare you, your kids, and their parents for a new school year that focuses on Jesus.
Take an extra $5 off the already discounted rate!
$5 OFF: CHILDREN'S MINISTRY MAGAZINE
Subscribe now or renew now and get a 1-year subscription for only $19.
Say: We’re going to start today with a pop quiz. But this pop quiz is different from ones you usually have at school. I’ll ask a question. If you can answer “yes” to the question, “pop” onto your feet and then sit down.
Ask: • Have you ever asked God to help you at school?
• Have you ever talked about Jesus with a friend at school?
• Have you ever explained to a friend at school why you believe in God?
• Have you ever told a teacher what the Bible says about a subject you
• Have you ever prayed for a friend at school?
• Have you ever tried to see a subject you were studying from God’s perspective?
• Has a teacher ever made you feel uncomfortable because of your faith?
• Do you think it’s hard to be a Christian at school?
Then say: You’ve just taken a pop quiz that shows several ways we can take our faith to school. Today we’re going to take a closer look at what that means.