You'll need: Plain cupcakes, white icing, vanilla wafers broken
in half, coconut, M and M's candies, 1-inch pieces of red string
licorice, paper towels, and plastic knives.
Tell kids to:
- Remove the paper from your cupcake.
- Turn your cupcake upside down on a paper towel.
- Frost your cupcake all over and sprinkle it with coconut
- Press a wafer half to each side of your cupcake for lamb
- Use two M&M's candies for eyes and two pieces of licorice
for the nose and mouth.
Tell kids that Jesus is often called the Lamb of God because he
gave his life for us. Then have them enjoy their snack.