Make these Resurrection Buns the night before Easter to serve to children on Easter morning. Children will enjoy biting into these buns to find that they’re empty–just as Jesus’ tomb was empty on Easter morning.
- Pillsbury crescent roll dough
- Large marshmallows
- Melted butter
Follow these directions:
Take an extra $5 off the already discounted rate!
$5 OFF: CHILDREN'S MINISTRY MAGAZINE
Subscribe now or renew now and get a 1-year subscription for only $19.
- Remove the dough from the package and unfold the dough. Separate into triangles.
- Wrap each triangle around a marshmallow and close tightly.
- Roll the dough in melted butte.
- Roll in a sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Place the rolls in well-greased pans, cover with plastic.
Before church, remove the rolls from the refrigerator. Place in an oven preheated to 350 degrees. Bake until golden brown. The marshmallows will melt and leave a sticky syrup in the buns.
Each package of Pillsbury crescent roll dough makes 8 Resurrection Buns.