Preteens need the truth. Grapple helps them find it.
Somewhere between leaving childhood behind and treading wide-eyed into the teenage years lurk a thousand bewildering questions.
- Where did God come from?
- How come I’m not perfect?
- Why doesn’t everyone go to Heaven?
Help 4th-6th graders OWN their faith! Designed to grab kids’ attention and not let go, Grapple Sunday school lessons are based on real questions from real 10- to 12-year-olds. Kids will learn how to search the Bible for answers and build a strong faith foundation that guides wise choices.
What else is cool about Grapple?
Grapple is non-dated.
KidMin Conference is September 22-24, 2017 in Chicago. Featuring Max Lucado and Mark Batterson. Register BEFORE THIS SUNDAY, AUGUST 20, 2017 save $50!
Don't miss it! There will never be another one like this!
- 12 customizable, reproducible lessons on three dynamic quarterly themes
- Thought-provoking questions, videos, and countdowns
- 12 Grapple Dares that challenge kids to apply the truth they’ve learned