Fresh from our Family Ministry reGroup (here at Group) with Dr. Brian Haynes, author of Shift: What it takes to finally reach families today.
Here are some ideas we brainstormed for helping parents easily write Scripture on their kids' hearts weekly:
* Write a verse on a chalkboard weekly that sits at the breakfast table (Brian's family does this).
* Print a verse and post it on the fridge for the week.
* Write on the bathroom mirror with a dry-erase marker.
Kids LOVE these Sunday School resources!
* Put it on a 3X5 card and put it on your car's dashboard.
* Save it weekly as your family's computer's screensaver.
* Text it to your kids.
* Put a note in their lunchbox.
* Use the "Talking Tom" app to have them say it and the app repeats it.
* Play it as music in your car.
What else would you add?