It's that time of year when parents are eager to bring their
children to Sunday school. Build on that excitement by plugging
them in with these service ideas:
- Class photographer -- Takes photos during
class and special events and posts them on a bulletin board.
- Newsletter editor -- Edits a monthly or
quarterly newsletter for parents and children about class
- Party planner -- Plans one family party each
- Parent communicator -- Phones parents and kids
about special class and event information.
- Snack coordinator -- Contacts parents to bring
snacks for class and parties.
- Parent prayer -- Organizes a prayer chain for
class prayer needs.
- Early bird -- Children's ministry director
Ryan Frank has a parent arrive in class 20 minutes early to greet
and assist parents and welcome children with games and songs.
Please keep in mind that phone numbers, addresses, and
prices are subject to change.