Kids will enjoy making this special Mother’s Day Magnet for their mothers. Lead kids in the following steps:
- Trace and cut out one large flower shape with three petals from white card stock.
- Trace and cut out three small petals from white card stock.
- Paint the large flower shape green. Paint the small petals different colors.
- Glue the three small petals to the top of the green flower shape. Allow the green petals to show between the colored petals.
- Curve all the petals under by bending the edges around a pencil.
- Glue a gob of glitter in the center of the petals.
- Write a greeting to your mother on the green petals, such as “I love you, Mom.”
- Glue a magnet or safety pin to the back.
San Gabriel, California
KidMin Conference is September 22-24, 2017 in Chicago. Featuring Max Lucado and Mark Batterson. Register BEFORE THIS SUNDAY, AUGUST 20, 2017 save $50!
Don't miss it! There will never be another one like this!
Buzz makes Sunday school simple for your volunteers and amazing for kids! With Buzz, kids can’t wait to open the box to learn God’s Word! Plus, it couldn’t be easier for volunteers, because if it’s in the lesson, it’s in the box! Click here to find out more.