When Valentine’s Day rolls around in February, use these fun craft and snack ideas to spread love, joy, and the Word of God throughout your church.
- Craft: Heart Placemats Preschoolers can make this gift for someone special to celebrate Valentine’s Day.
- Craft: Peekabo Hearts Kids can create Valentine’s hearts just bursting with love!
- Hidden in the Heart Activity Use this bulletin board craft idea to celebrate Valentine’s Day.
- Craft: Valentine Prayer Hearts Give your congregation an opportunity to pray for the children in your ministry this Valentine’s Day.
- Heart Pretzels Snacks Here’s a fun Valentine’s snack that kids will love to make!
- Touching Children’s Hearts Breakfast We had a Valentine breakfast to honor our volunteers in February with the theme “Touching Children’s Hearts.”