In each issue of Children’s Ministry Magazine we offer exclusive extra content, ideas, and downloadables found only at childrensministry.com as a benefit to our subscribers. Use these Web Exclusives to help you as you minister to children and their families.
- Finding Jesus: Use this picture of Jesus in your “Finding Jesus” game. (From “Preschool,” page 25.)
- Family Mission Statement: Check out our sample family mission statement before you get started. (From “Family Ministry,” page 36.)
- 5 things that Motivate Volunteers: Looking for ways to affirm your volunteers in their love languages? We’ve got you covered. (From “25 Ways to Capture Your Volunteers’ Hearts,” page 65.)
- A Walk Through Jesus’ Good Friday: Print and cut out copies of the “Coin” handout so kids can process Jesus’ forgiveness in “Destination 1” of the prayer walk. (From “10 Wholly Week Experiences,” page 88.)
- Win a copy of Judah & Chelsea Smith’s new book: Click here to read the article and enter to win one of three copies of the new book, I Will Follow Jesus.
- Take our Building Balanced Faith quiz here!
KidMin Conference is September 22-24, 2017 in Chicago. Featuring Max Lucado and Mark Batterson. Register BEFORE THIS SUNDAY, AUGUST 20, 2017 save $50!
Don't miss it! There will never be another one like this!