In each issue of Children’s Ministry Magazine we offer exclusive extra content, ideas, and downloadables found only at childrensministry.com as a benefit to our subscribers. Use these Web Exclusives to help you as you minister to children and their families.
Take an extra $5 off the already discounted rate!
$5 OFF: CHILDREN'S MINISTRY MAGAZINE
Subscribe now or renew now and get a 1-year subscription for only $19.
- Jesus Welcomes Children: We created a Heart Cut-Out template for the artistically challenged—just copy on colored paper and cut! (From “Nursery,” page 22.)
- Resolve Conflicts With L.O.V.E.: Print L.O.V.E. bookmarks for kids to remind them of the steps they can use to resolve conflicts with others. (From “Elementary,” page 30.)
- Forgiveness Shows: Want kids to dig even deeper into Joseph’s life? Use this unforgettable demonstration. (From “Elementary,” page 30.)
- Pop-Up Prayers: Print a Heart Template for each preteen, and lead kids through the Pop-Up Prayer devotion to help encourage them to trust God with their prayers. (From “Preteen,” page 34.)
- The Jesus-Centered Bible: For those of you who can’t get enough of the Jesus-Centered Bible, check out the Jesus-Centered movement to get involved and stay connected with others in the Jesus-Centered community. (From “The Goods,” page 47.)
- Pre-emptive Strikes: Dig into more details on how to periodically search in Gaggle’s article “Top Social Networks and Apps Your Kids Use.” (From “Leadership,” page 53.)
- WIN WIN: Print or post our Win Win Checklist to get started on partnering with your community to make a difference. (From “How Your Church Can Partner With Colleges or Universities,” page 70.)
- Gamification and Your Ministry: Watch the drivers in Sweden who were photographed and entered into a lottery to win a portion of the proceeds from people who got speeding tickets on the same road. (From “Gamification and Your Ministry,” page 77.)
- Gamification and Your Ministry: Still wondering about Octalysis? Start by looking at the Gamification Framework created by Yu-Kai-Chou. (From “Gamification and Your Ministry,” page 77.)
- Wrapped in His Love: Use the Heart Envelope Handouts to show kids how God wraps us in his love. (From “The Love Connection,” page 89.)