Serve these fun snacks each week at prayer time to remind
elementary kids to pray for the related topics all week long.
- Red Hots Candies-Remind kids to thank God for
helping them through times they've been in trouble or "hot
- Sour Candies-Give kids a pucker to spur them
to pray for God's help when they have a sour attitude.
- Carrots-Encourage kids to thank God for
providing for their basic needs.
- Bread Sticks-Help kids think of Jesus as the
Bread of Life and remind them to ask him to be with them every
- Sweet Candies-Remind kids to thank God for his
Excerpted from Children's Ministry Magazine. Don't
miss another issue, subscribe