Family Ministry: Great Date Experiment Ideas
Use these ideas to spark a monthly Date Night experience
for the parents in your ministry while you provide crafts and a
movie night for kids...
- Cook It -- Give parents a recipe and shopping
list for a delicious stir-fry meal they'll cook together. Their
mission: Go grocery shopping for the ingredients, then return home
and cook the meal together.
- Theme It -- Give parents directions to the
nearest theme park and instructions to ride the scariest rides
- Learn It -- Offer a one-night class on
sculpting, drawing, or some other artistic endeavor. Have the
couples work together to create a joint project.
- Rock It -- Have couples go to a concert or
restaurant where they can dance, sing, and hang together in a venue
full of music.
- Taste It -- Have couples attend a cheese
tasting or cooking class.
- Exercise It -- Have couples go to a local
recreation center and choose an activity they'll do together --
swim laps, lift weights, run, or do some other form of