“My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.” — John 10:27
Take an extra $5 off the already discounted rate!
$5 OFF: CHILDREN'S MINISTRY MAGAZINE
Subscribe now or renew now and get a 1-year subscription for only $19.
Make this cute lamb crafts and talk about how Jesus takes care of children as a shepherd cares for sheep.
What you’ll need: white card stock, cotton swabs, scissors, glue, small wooden spring clothespins, and markers.
- Pre-cut large ovals (for the lamb’s body) and small ovals (for the lamb’s head) from the card stock.
- Also pre-cut the cotton swab heads, leaving ½-inch of the stick on the swab.
- Have kids glue cotton swabs to the body, starting at the back, then layering them until they reach the opposite side.
- Use two swabs to form ears on the head and markers to draw a face.
- Glue the head to the body and two clothespins to the back of the body to form legs.
Read aloud John 10:27 and talk about how Jesus takes care of children as a shepherd cares for sheep.
Excerpted from Children’s Ministry Magazine. Subscribe today!