Ages 3 to 5
To make this craft, you’ll need a pink or white lunch bag, a
12-inch pipe cleaner, a 3-inch-round paper doily, a Jesus sticker,
a red or pink marker, scissors, glue, and cellophane tape.
Have your preschoolers follow these directions to make their
- Keep the bag closed and cut off the folded section of the bag
- Use a marker to color the edges of the doily and paper
- Fold up 2 inches of the bottom of the bag and crease in
- Use the sticker to attach the folded section to the bag.
- Cut out the doily center and position the opening around the
sticker. Glue in place.
- Tape the pipe cleaner handle between the folded bag edges at
the top opening of the bag. Tape the bag’s side openings
- Write “Jesus loves (child’s name)” at the bottom of the
- Place valentine goodies and messages in the bag.
Pilot Mountain, North Carolina
Please keep in mind that phone numbers, addresses, and
prices are subject to change.
Kids LOVE these Sunday School resources!