Ages 3 to 5
To make this craft, you’ll need a pink or white lunch bag, a
12-inch pipe cleaner, a 3-inch-round paper doily, a Jesus sticker,
a red or pink marker, scissors, glue, and cellophane tape.
Have your preschoolers follow these directions to make their
- Keep the bag closed and cut off the folded section of the bag
- Use a marker to color the edges of the doily and paper
- Fold up 2 inches of the bottom of the bag and crease in
- Use the sticker to attach the folded section to the bag.
- Cut out the doily center and position the opening around the
sticker. Glue in place.
- Tape the pipe cleaner handle between the folded bag edges at
the top opening of the bag. Tape the bag’s side openings
- Write “Jesus loves (child’s name)” at the bottom of the
- Place valentine goodies and messages in the bag.
Pilot Mountain, North Carolina
Please keep in mind that phone numbers, addresses, and
prices are subject to change.